The "Saving Account" is generally opened in bank by salaried persons or by the persons who have a fixed regular income. This facility is also given to students, senior citizens, pensioners and so on.
Initial Amount To Open Savings Account - Rs.1100
Rate of interest - 4.0%
- Passbook Facility
- Cheque Book
- ATM facility
- CDM (Cash Deposit Machine) facility
- Passbook Printing Machine facility
- IMPS (Immediate Payment System) facility
- RTGS/ NEFT Facility
- SMS Alerts On Request
- E-Statement facility
- Net Banking ( View only ) on Request
- Android Mobile Application for Free on Request
- Demand Draft Issue
Documents to be submitted for opening Savings Account.
(A) Individual / Joint Account Holder
- Recent Photograph of the applicant customer
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Photo Identity such as (Any one of these to be submitted)
- Driving License
- Election ID Card
- PAN card
Proof of Residence such as (Any one of these to be obtained.)
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Bill
- Telephone Bill of landline (BSNL)
- Municipal tax bill and receipt
- Rent Agreement or Letter from Society
Note :- Same Document Needed For Joint Holder
(B) Association of Persons like Association, Trust, Club, Society etc.
- Recent Photograph of all the office bearers with designation.
- Copy of Registration certificate of competent authority.
- Copy of Resolution for opening account with the Bank with a mandate for operation of account.
- Copy of Bye-Laws of the Association, club and society. In case of trust, a copy of trust deed to be submitted.
- Details of existing Banking arrangement.
- Copy of PAN Card for society, Trust, Club etc. and proof of office of address.
- Name and address with proof for all the office bearers.
Note : Original documents to be presented with copy for verification.
General Rules :
- Bank reserves the right to close any account, if cheque drawn are returned unpaid frequently for want of funds or the account is considered as Irregular / non-satisfactory
- Bank reserves the right to close any account, if cheque drawn are returned unpaid frequently for want of funds or the account is considered as irregular / non-satisfactory
- Account not operation for more than two years will be treated as inoperative / dormant account
- Bank reserves the right to alter, amend and rescind the rules from time to time.